A sporadically-updated music collection blog. Send questions to twitter or email me.

Thursday 3 March 2011

¡Forward, Russia! - Eighteen

Hi! It's been a little while since I last posted, and you have my apologies for this. This term's been mega-busy and when I finally found the time (and motivation) to do another post, I couldn't find my memory card. Argh. A week or so and a successful bag clearing-out later, and here we are. Time for some vinyl.

It's only going to be a short one today. This piece of vinyl is one by a band I don't particularly like, and have never listened to. In fact, I saw this band (supporting Biffy Clyro, no less) before they split up. So I hear you asking, dear reader, why did I buy it? Well, be patient. First, the cover.


So yeah. It's kind of nice. I'm a big fan of purple, and the use of the exclamation mark and inverted exclamation mark in the artwork is cool. You can also see I got this for the princely sum of 49p (the same shopping trip that I got my Maxïmo Park and Marmaduke Duke vinyl from. It was a good trip), which is rad.


But this is what we came for. This is why we made the purchase. Clear vinyl. Is there anything cooler in all of the lands? I really like it, to the extent that it almost makes me feel bad I don't like the band. Ah well.

That's all for this time. Sorry it's brief, but I really don't have anything more to say about it. I've got some pretty cool new vinyl recently/in the pipeline though, so I'll do some more updates soon. Promise.

1 comment:

  1. Everyone in the world (or everyone who i know.. or everyone who i know who is vaguely into good music.. yeah, that) seems to have this 7". Clear vinyl is the best, though.

    ReplyDelete